Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tasty Tuesday Diet Club

My blog friend Ann-Marie at This Simple Life is starting a Tasty Tuesday Diet Club. This is where you will post low fat, no fat recipes to help us all in our weight lose journey.

Before Wesley was born, I went on WW counting points and such. It really worked for me. I lost 30lbs and was lookin and feelin good. Then pregnancy, well it's been 4 years now and I have no more excuses to use. It's time to do something. So Im back on the points system.

I dont know aboutch'all, but Im a junk food junkie. I love anything sweet. So with that here is my recipe for today.

Pineapple Fluff

Sm. box jello instant (fat free) vanilla pudding
1 can crushed pineapple
sm. plain yogurt
sm. Fat Free cool whip

Mix jello and yogurt together
Add pineapples
Fold in cool whip

1/2 C. = 4pts.

I know it's alot of points for just a half cup, but I pack it in there as tight as I can get it. Giggle.





3 comments:

Pam B said...

Tammy, all you girls going on diets makes me feel so guilty...I have 50 pounds to lose and am determined not to worry about it right now (too much other stuff on my plate).

I'll cheer you on, though!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy!!~~~
Thanks for sharing your recipe!! Love the fact that you are getting back on track!! Me too maybe we can keep each other motivated!!

Keep in touch.........
Lori

Ann said...

I think I have made this before. And if I recall it's pretty good. In not a point counter myself but I do like a lot of weight watchers recipes. Don't forget to add yourself to my Mr.linky. I know I posted a bit early this week. I wasn't' confused just excited.