Sunday, July 26, 2009

*Long Summer*

I dont know about y'all, but this feels like the longest summer ever. I have been working at the daycare and the days just seem to be draggin' along. The kids of course are lovin' it and having fun here at home. We didnt go on vacation this year. Well Jay (DH) took Wesley to the lake for a few days with his family during the week of the 4th, but I havent been anywhere. I really really really need a vacation.

School will be starting soon and it will be back to normal, whatever normal is? I had Wesley tested for Pre-School and he will be starting this August. This will be the hardest one yet, I mean he's my baby the last one to start school. I didnt want to put him in yet but with him in school I can pick up something full time. I'm looking at substituting. I hope that will be something I can do on a daily basis and be here in the afternoon and evenings with them.

Not much has been happening. We have pretty much just been home bodies. Well thats just a quick update. Not much to tell. I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: