Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Im just about all showered out!!

I decided I should make a post since it has been a few weeks since my last one. I have been runnin and runnin. Since the first shower for my future SIL, I have been to one more which was at my brother's house. This coming weekend I have a my craftshow, my cousins wedding, another shower for my future SIL, a baby shower on Sunday. Boy I tell ya, I will just be glad when it's all behind us. Not to mention all the other day to day tasks I have been trying to do along the way. AWANA has started back and that's an every Sunday meeting. Im pooped!!!! Just thinking about it.

I thought maybe y'all would like to see a pic of my baby brother and his future wife to be. I know I have posted some in the last post, but I wanted to post this pic. It is of the of them at their freinds wedding from last year. So here they are the future Mr.& Mrs. Timothy W. Strader





They just had their engagement pictures made. I need to see if Desiree will let me add on of those here. They were wonderful pictures. I have to say that just love Desiree. She's good for my brother. Desiree is a very soft spoken, sweet and caring young woman. I am happy she will become part of our family. Oh and my boys just love'er too. That means alot too.

Well, I hope everyone of you are having a great week so far. I hope to get back to posting after things settle down a bit here. So hope you all have a great day. Until next time. Tammy

3 comments:

Leslie said...

My, oh, my you have been busy! It always seems that there is either nothing to do or too much to do...why is that?

Congrats to your brother :) I'm glad that your future-SIL fits well into the family and it good with your kids :) That says a lot because so many families today aren't like that. My kids really don't have aunts and uncles that are in their lives....just adopted ones. Oh, well, there loss, right?

Have a great night!

Leslie

Tammy said...

Thank you Leslie,
It does seem that sometimes everything happens all at one time dont it? Wears me out.LOL

Shay said...

WOW Girl!! You are a busy bee!! I agree with Leslie, it's like everything happens all at once and it wears ya out! Need those breaks, but oh yeah, Christmas is coming! WHEW! hehe! ;)
awww, sending you lots of hugs to get ya through all this!

Awww!! They are just such a cute couple! Wishing them all the happiness in the world! Thanks for sharing!
Big hugs!
Shay