Friday, March 13, 2009

**From Spring to Winter**

I tell ya this weather is starting to tick me off. This past weekend was just beautiful. Spring time temps in the high 70's and cool breezes. Today and this weekend is gonna be cold and rainy. Temp today is gonna be in the high 30's to low 40's. What's up with that?

Sure did spoil me with those wonderful temps. Now we're back to freezing our hiney off. I turn the heat off, I turn the heat on. I know Duke Energy is loving this... My light bill shows it too. Why can't it just be one or the other?

We dont have any plans for this weekend. Hopefully we will work on the craftroom and make some major progress there. I hope anyway!

So how's the weather in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Its still cold here, but thats nothing new! We had a couple of days with temps in the 50's just long enough to open a few windows to blow the stink out! Cold one day, warmer the next - thats Spring for ya! Its coming.......i promise:)