Monday, March 16, 2009

We just keep passing it around!!!

I dont know what is in the air, but whatever it is I cant get rid of it. Some of y'all may know that a few weeks back Wesley was sick. Then something hit me like a mack truck. I went to the doctor and she said it was allergies, same for Wesley. I just dont know if that's what it is or not. Nothing she told me to take seems to be working. Josh is home today he's just not feeling good either. Fever and upset stomach.

I have sprayed the house down and cleaned everything I know to clean. I dont know what we have, but we just seem to keep passing it around. I have soooo much nasal congestion I dont know what to do and Wesley still has a nasty cough. His seems to be easing though. Mine just wants to hang around.

I hope all who read this are doing well. I hope that whatever this stuff is will move on. Until next time....

No comments: