Monday, September 8, 2008

Lookin' good in his uniform

Well school has been back for a week now. I told y'all about Josh takin' JRAFROTC, well this week he got his uniform. I think he looks very spiffy in it. If I am correct I think they have to wear the uniform to school one day a week.

He has been sharing with me stories of his PT's which they have every Friday. They do all kinds of exercises and lots of runnin'. Josh told me that they are so hard to do, and if they get up fast enough when told to they have to start all over. Last Friday he said that he got sick after running and that he threw up. Gross I know.

He seems to like this class very much and that is a relief to me, I first thought that he wouldnt stick with it. But he loves it, which is a good thing. I thought the exercises would kill'em.

So here he is in his new uniform

2 comments:

Gettysburg Homestead said...

What a handsome young man you have.

Tammy said...

Thank you Mary. He has grown up so fast. Where has the time gone?