Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School.... WhoooHoo!!

Dont get me wrong, I love my kids. But today is the first day of school and I am soooo glad. I hate to see the summer come to an end for Josh, but it's time. Im tellin' ya. I thought that with Josh and Wesley being so different in age that there wouldnt be any fighting. HA! That's allll they do. They are both so head strong it aint even funny.

Josh is 14 and tries to help, but he only ends up makin' things worse. And they both fret each other until it turns into a screamin' match. Plus Josh gets borded I get bored and then you just have to say "It's Time".

Josh did say that he was not ready to go back, but then again he is ready. That's funny I think. I mean they just know. Ya know.

I dont have a picture. Josh has gotten a little to old for that.

2 comments:

HouseholdWords said...

My girls started back today, too.

I totally agree, hated to see summer come to an end, but they have been at each other almost nonstop this past month :/


Mandie

Kimberly said...

My girls start back next week, on the second.
It never was a great day for me as a child - back to school on my birthday - but now that I'm all grown up and THEY'RE the ones going back... I have no problems with it at all!

Blessings, Kimberly
mybrownbagstudio.blogspot.com