Friday, August 1, 2008

It's been a pretty uneventful week

I have been so bad about not posting on this blog. We have not had much goin' on around here. It's been pretty quiet. I had a few things to run and do on Monday, Tuesday I had a Tupperware Party and did pretty good with that. I was pleased. Wedneday and Thurday I worked for a few hours. And now here it is the weekend. No major plans for that either.

My cousin called and wants the boys to come up this evening and go swimming. That should be fun for them. I am afraid I will have to put a bathing suit on this body, cause Wesley probably wont get in without me. Lordy, its been years since this body was in a bathing suit. I hate the thought of it. I will take my camera with me so I can share pictures of the boys.

I have to run to town this morning and pick up a few things. I think I might run by the Goodwill to see what they have there. It all depends. I am also gonna drop by my friend Angie's to give her her birthday present. I sure hope she likes it.

So that has been my week. Nothing exciting I know. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Until next time..

No comments: