Sunday, July 13, 2008

I am soooo behind

Oh my goodness. Its been almost a week since I have posted anything on this blog. I have to say, since going back to work things around the house has kept me busy. The cooking and cleaning. Y'all know about right? Anyway, I had a great weekend last weekend. Jay took the boys up to the lake with his family for a few days and I had the whole house to myself.

I said that while they were gone I was gonna sew my fingers to the bone.. LOL, welll that didnt happen. I got a few things done, but not what I wanted to get done. I just enjoyed my time here, because I dont get that too often.

They left out on Saturday morning and got back about 3:30 pm on Tuesday. They had a great time. Jay didnt take the camera so I dont have pictures to share with y'all. I could have kicked him for that. But anyway. Wesley slept in a tent for the time, and he sooo enjoyed the water and sand. Josh had a great time too.

Wesley cut his little toe pretty bad, running around without shoes on. But that is looking alot better today. Well I just wanted to update y'all on their lake trip. If I can get the pics off DH's phone I will try to get them posted. I have never done that before, sooo I dont know if that will happen or not...

I hope everyone has a great weekend... Hugs

No comments: