Monday, June 30, 2008

Cooking 101

LOL, my son Josh is 14 and he just loves to help with cooking. I sure hope that will turn into something good for him. Today we have been busy. We got up and started to remodel his bedroom. Ripping out the carpet and removing the staples in the floor. So by lunch time he was hungry. I helped him fry up some squash and onions, which to my surprise were very tasty.

After that he decided to try those cookies in a jar. He followed the instructions to a T. Oatmeal Rasin Cookies is what he tried. I dont like raisins, but the cookies turned out to be pretty good as well.

Then it was back to work for us. So what have you done with your Monday?

Here is what the jar cookies look like:

First in the jar


mixing



all mixed


the finished product



All in all, I think he did a pretty good job. I guess all those days spent in the Life Skills class at school paid off. Way to go Josh. You did good!! ;)

No comments: