Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good Sunday Afternoon...

I hope that everyone is having a great day so far. I got up this morning fixed the boys their breakfast (a bowl of cereal). I didnt feel like cooking this morning. Anyway, got out the door and to church on time. Came home and I am now cooking lunch. We are having short ribs. I got the recipe from Food Network, Paula Deen. I just love her. So they have to cook for 2 hours, and I thought I would sit down and chat about what I have done this morning.

Not a whole lot by the looks of it..lol.. Getting to chruch was big step, I am lazy about the sometimes. The devil gets a hold on me.

Not much else goin' on. My brother has the boys at the pond for some fishing this morning. I hope they are having a good time. Have to check down good for ticks when they get home.

Anyway, thats my morning in a very small nut shell... So what have you done today?

Until next time... Tammy

No comments: